Acanthus Ceiling Medallion
Our ceiling medallion collections are modeled after original historical patterns and designs. Each hand carved master piece is richly detailed with deep relief, sharp lines and completed by an artisan carver. The original master piece is then used to create a master mold. Once the mold master is created, a high density urethane foam is applied to form each medallion. The finished look is a solid, beautifully detailed, and light weight constructed piece. The resemblance to original plaster medallions is achieved only by using a high density urethane (as opposed to being a vacuum formed "plastic" type medallion). Medallions can be cut using standard woodworking tools to add an electrical hole for pendants, down rods, or a ceiling canopy. Medallions are light weight for easy installation, and are fully primed ready for your paint.
- 2 outside diameter choices (11 3/8 in. or 23 5/8 in.)
- Fits Canopies up to 7 1/8 in.
- 1 1/2 in. Depth (Fits Canopies up to 7 1/8 in.)
- Modeled after original historical patterns and designs
- Solid urethane for maximum durability and detail
- Lightweight for quick and easy installation
- Factory primed and ready for paint or faux finish
- Can be cut, drilled, glued or screwed
- Can be used interior or exterior
Recommended With This Product
Step by step tips on how to install your ceiling medallion
Take us to your client meetings, move us to your mood boards! Our tear sheets include product descriptions, measurements and expert finish options.