A classic Mid-Century creation with updated colors to adorn your wall. The Liberty sconce is a Juniper Studio collaboration for the girls room (designed by Jenny Komenda) in the 2018 Real Simple magazine idea home. Shade heads articulate up and down as well as left to right. Shade colors offered in black, white or a combination of white / burgundy or lilac / black as seen in the Real Simple room.
Shade Width: 3.75"
Back plate: 2" x 12"
Projection from wall: 13"
- Per socket max - 60 watts
- Candelabra (E12) Based Lamp Sockets
- UL listed for dry locations, indoor use
- Hardwired; professional installation advised, cord and plug available
- Made by our team of light makers in Phoenix, AZ with a 3-4 week production time
** Note about hard wiring. These back plates are only 2" wide, so your electrician may have to adjust or delete your junction box. The back plates are held into the wall via drywall anchors or screws depending on your surface.
Recommended With This Product
Wondering if this fixture is the perfect size for your space? Take a look at our Size and Placement guide for tips on the perfect fit.