Tali Surface Mount
The Tali sconce is a collaboration of local artistry. We source our hand turned walnut bases from our woodworker friend who cuts, turns, and finishes the pieces in a woodshop in Ohio. Our photographer's wife is a Phoenician ceramicist that creates and fires our porcelain reflectors. Our porcelain is un-glazed resulting in a matte appearance and texture to the touch. We love these both on the wall as a sconce and on the ceiling as a flush mount. Perfect in kitchens, bathrooms, powder rooms, hallways, nooks, and in multiples. We're offering these with your choice of white or black porcelain.
Base - 4 3/4"
Width - 8 1/4"
Projection from surface - 7"
- Per socket max - 60 watts
- G-9 Based Lamp Socket
- 10W 2700k Led bulb included
- UL listed for dry locations
- Hardwired; professional installation advised
- Due to the hand made process, may have slight variations
- Made by our team of light makers in Phoenix, AZ
Recommended With This Product
Take us to your client meetings, move us to your mood boards! Our tear sheets include product descriptions, measurements and expert finish options.
DOWNLOAD TEAR SHEET