Starting off as a globe that could soften the glow of bare bulbs, you can historically find schoolhouse shades in most public buildings. This style has developed into a lighting genre of its own, and ours are blown by a 3rd generation artisan right here in the U.S.A. We have these built and ready to ship, with your choice of opal or clear glass.
Shade diameter: 12"
- Per socket max - 60 watts, LED bulb included
- Medium (E26) Based Lamp Sockets
- UL listed for dry locations
- Hardwired; professional installation advised
- Made by our team of light makers in Phoenix, AZ
Recommended With This Product
Take us to your client meetings, move us to your mood boards! Our tear sheets include product descriptions, measurements and expert finish options.
DOWNLOAD TEAR SHEET